Harris Road is located in the popular village of Ashton Keynes in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park and this is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot on the ladder.
To the front of the house, there are two allocated parking spaces immediately outside, a small lawn and path the to the front door. Once inside, you will find an entrance lobby with stairs to the first floor and the lounge/dining room to your left. Here there is ample space for a couple of sofas, TV unit and an ideal spot for a dining table and chairs in the corner as well as an understairs storage cupboard.
At the back of the house in the kitchen with a range of fitted units with space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, fitted electric oven and hob. There is a window and glazed door leading out the rear garden.
Heading upstairs are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom looks out to the front of the house and has comfortable space for a king-size bed, free-standing furniture and a built in cupboard whilst bedrooms two sits at the back and has plenty of space for bunk beds, single bed or a double at a squeeze. The bathroom in between has a bath with shower, WC, basin and a solar tube brining in natural light.
Outside, the rear garden is fully enclosed by panel fencing with a lawn and generous patio area.
Ashton Keynes is a popular village on the fringes of the Cotswold Water Park with a number of local facilities including a village shop, The White Hart public house, a very well regarded village school and a village hall. For the sporty types, there is a local tennis club and the lakes of the water park are perfect for sailing, motorised water sports, canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding, to name but a few. There are also numerous angling lakes nearby. Cirencester is approx 5 miles away whilst direct trains to London Paddington are from Kemble (78 mins) 4.5 miles away or Swindon (58 mins) 10 miles away.
In order to be considered for shared ownership, you will need to:
1. be unable to buy a similar property for your needs on the open market.
2. have enough savings or access to sufficient funds to put towards the deposit and other purchasing costs, such as legal and moving costs.
3. in most cases you will need to have a local connection to the area where you would like to buy. This condition may form part of a local planning agreement.
4. have a gross household income of less than £80,000 per year
5. not currently own or have an interest in another property (although you may apply once you have a buyer for your property)
6. be registered with and confirmed eligible for shared ownership by Help to Buy South.
Current lease 99 Years from 01/10/1993 – Vendor is extending back up to 99 years. Staircasing is restricted to 80%. Rent is £171.55 per month, Service charge £10 per month, Building Insurance £7.50 per month = Total £189.05 per month. Freeholder is Live West.
This home includes:
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band D (55-68)
- Property ID:HAT26
- Price:£ 107,500
- Property Status: